It has been some time since I logged in here, well, I shall say it's a long time. Shall update myself then.
Which part of world am I in now? Those place where you only see trees and grass and bunch of wooden house and also a hill with a lovely sun-rise-and-set view. Yes, it's a small town called semenyih. I don't know and have no idea why they choose to place uni there. I have no choice but to come back every week because the bloody cafeteria is closed during weekends and I have no car. I'm in a half way of succeeding to persuade my dad to let me to drive during 2nd year. If not, soon I'll become a rotten egg which decompose in an infertile soil.
It's not easy. That's why most of the people advise to us to be tough and resilient no matter what. I dont know, I guess my passion is not as ample as others. My path is still fuzzy with a thick charcoal smoke.
Two more months and we will be having our summer holiday. And it will be not a break,instead, I guess I have to work with jerry again to adapt myself with community environment. After that, off to aus for 2 weeks to attend shu yan's wedding and travel with relatives. Guess it will be a huge wedding,after all, shu yan is the first one in the family to get marry. Aunt was suggesting me to be her bridesmaid but it seems like I gotta fit into a gown -_- Well will see then.
Back to square one. Uni life is not good as I predicted. But overall,the people there is still okay. Got a few crazy friends that debate over my lame jokes. And I'm still unbeatable overall :D
3 more years to go. Not a lengthy nor a short time.
It's 2am now and fb chat keep notify non stop. Guess have to reply there and halt this post now. Till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I almost always checking the several Best Protein Powder for the most powerful solution. The several best protein powder achieve most want also well-balanced individual also physical. It is reasonably very therapeutic for absolute health insurance and amplify strength.
Post a Comment